The Asset Leadership Network promotes the adoption of the ISO 55000 Standard as it outlines the basis for a total systems management approach to asset management that provides the visibility into the value assets provide to the organization. In the same way that ISO 9000 became a defining attribute of a well-managed organization, the ALN has been established on the belief that ISO 55000 will have a similar impact on organizations worldwide, including across North America.
Patrons and Founding Members of the Asset Leadership Network have a unique opportunity to impact the future of strategic asset management principles and practices, and differentiate your organization through recognition as an industry leader in adoption of these value creation strategies. We invite you to review the information linked below and support the Asset Leadership Network as a Patron or Sponsor.
Industries that regularly deploy and utilize assets as a core function that benefit from strategic asset management approaches include: oil and gas, mining, utilities, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, government, transportation, military, telecommunications, information management, finance and insurance, real estate, professional services, education, civil works, retail, recreation, agriculture, forestry, fishing, and food services.
The Value of Being an ALN Patron or Sponsor
Patrons and Sponsors of the Asset Leadership Network have a unique opportunity to impact the future of strategic asset management principles and practices, and differentiate your organization through recognition as an industry leader in adoption of these value creation strategies.
The Patrons of the ALN provide vision and leadership to the Asset Management community in North America through their participation in the Asset Leadership Network and create tangible benefit for their organizations, public and private infrastructure, the industrial base, and the economy. Patrons are associated with any of the four primary ALN subgroups – Asset Holder Interest, Association Interest, Supplier Interest, and Public Sector Interest.
Specific benefits include:
- Demonstrate your commitment to Excellence as a Leader in the discipline of Asset Management.
- Achieve competitive advantage through unique insight into the principles driving the future of asset management excellence
- Patron specific events and opportunities
- To top level representatives of other leaders in the asset management “space”
- To thought leaders and industry experts for insight into trends and best practices
- To public policy figures able to influence regulatory and governance initiatives
- Visibility and input into Public Policy initiatives by ALN
- Keynote speaking opportunities at events demonstrating your organization’s position as a thought leader
- On the mission and activities of the ALN through Membership on the Patron’s Council
The ALN will tailor benefits for Patrons to meet specific Patron needs and expectations. Organizations with a special commitment to furthering the mission of the ALN, and promote Asset Management and ISO 55000 in North America may apply to support the ALN at the Patron level. Future activities based on input from the Patrons Council may include annual or semi-annual Executive Retreats or similar opportunities.