The Asset Leadership Network was formed to increase the awareness of private industry, public organizations and government entities regarding the application and use of ISO 55000 to realize the value from their assets through managing risk and opportunity, in order to achieve the desired balance of cost, risk and performance in support of organizational goals.
Asset Leadership Network (ALN) Founding Members participated in the creation of the ISO 55000 Asset Management Systems Standard. More than 70 asset management professionals from 35 countries participated in the development of the ISO 55000 standards that were published in 2014.
Since the ISO 55000 Standard Series was approved, Asset Leadership Network Founding Members have gained high-level government involvement with a Draft Executive Order, legislative activities, educational summits, and strategic meetings.
Introductory ALN Membership includes:
1) Join ALN Founding Members in planning and conducting ISO 55000 events and summits;
2) Input on Key Asset Management Standards and Legislative Documents;
3) Direct Interaction with Asset Management Leaders in Industry and Government;
4) Opportunity to Define and Drive Asset Management Best Practices in your specific areas of interest; and more.
The ALN is a trade association with diverse types of contributing member organizations. The ALN has four interest types, designed to best suit the requirements and interests of member organizations:
- Asset Holder Interest
- Advisors and Suppliers Interest
- Professional and Trade Association Interest
- Policies, Standards and Regulatory Interest
Membership enables you and your entire organization to be involved in influencing, promoting and applying asset management best practices to help your organization and other organizations to remain competitive and compliant in today’s ever-changing economic environment. Membership provides involvement and participation opportunities for an unlimited number of participants from your organization.
- Patrons – $5,000 to $10,000 – organizations with a special commitment to furthering the mission of the ALN, and promote Asset Management and ISO 55000 in North America may elect to support the ALN at the Patron level. Patrons will receive special considerations and benefits beyond Organizational Members, Professional/Trade Organizations and Individual Contributor memberships, including representation on the ALN Patrons Network. Patrons have the opportunity to advise the ALN Executive Board on strategic direction. Patrons will have special access with opportunities for greater participation in ALN strategic initiatives.
- Organizational Member – $1,500 to $2,500 – representatives from your organization are invited to participation in Asset Leadership Network activities, such as, Member Forums, Events, Caucuses, Boards, Work Groups, and Panels.
- Professional/Trade Organization – $1,000 – this fee may be waived with an agreed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Individual Contributor – $0 – by invitation only, individual contributors must receive approval from the ALN Executive Board members prior to joining.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the .pdf membership application.