Director of Capital and Asset Management at University Health
- Directed effort in becoming the world’s first ANAB accredited ISO55001 hospital.
- Seasoned accounting professional with proven success in business process improvement within Fortune 500, private, and not-for-profit organizations.
- In response to the 2020 pandemic, the ALN co-hosted a series of webinars and web-workshops to explain an asset management systems approach to planning field hospitals.
- Co-hosted with the National Institute of Building Sciences, the activities replicated methods currently being used and refined by the U.S. Federal Government.
- The webinars included insights and instruction from ALN member organization Onuma, Inc. President, Kimon Onuma; ALN Senior Fellow Art Kurland, Director of Capital and Asset Management with the University Health System, San Antonio, Texas; Roger Grant, Director of Building Information Management with the National Institute of Building Sciences and others.