The COVID-19 Pandemic created the need for dramatic leadership changes that will continue for many years. What have we learned and how can it be leveraged? Learn how dynamic leadership and early adoption of ISO 55001 prepared University Health System, which is certified to ISO 55001, for the challenges of today and years to come. Hear from health care asset management experts and current and past VA Chief Engineers.
- Michael Roussos, Hospital Administrator for the University Health System;
- Arthur Kurland, Director, Capital and Asset Management, University Health System and ALN Senior Fellow;
- Frank Estalla, Compliance Auditor, Integrity Services, University Health System;
- Tia Maragos, Principal, Andrew James Advisory Group;
- Ezra (Ed) Safdie, Director, Grant Thornton;
- Ed Litvin, Chief Engineer, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs