Current advancements in federal facility asset management point to dramatic improvement based on systematic approaches and clear interpretation of existing policy.
- Ken Burgess, Executive Director, Assets and Logistics, Office of the Chief Readiness Support Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Cameron Oskvig, National Academies, Federal Facilities Council, Director;
- Bill Brodt, Experimental Facilities Engineer, NASA;
- Jack Dempsey, ALN Senior Fellow;
- Mike Aimone, ALN Senior Fellow;
- Keith Cunningham, U.S. GAO, Assistant Director, Infrastructure;
Special thanks to the National Academies Federal Facility Council