Bob Leitch was one of the first federal executives to study and implement ISO 55000 while he was at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. He coalesced an informal federal asset management group that shared best practices and lessons learned. That group has presented at past ALN programs. And even though Mr. Leitch is now at Woolpert, he still facilitates presentations by his former federal executive colleagues.
– Bob Leitch, ALN Senior Fellow;
– Chris Lyles, Vice President, Asset Planning and Management, Western Area Power Administration;
– Chris Vick, Asset Management Director, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation;
– Peter Dodgion, Asset Management Program Manager, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Civil Works;
– David Shelby, Agency Property Management Officer, National Utilization Officer at US EPA;